
Okay I was doing so well until 7:30pm hit and I was tired and cranky. Jake had to work late so it was just me and the kids today. So Jake got home and I offered to go get Jack in the Box for him. I really just wanted him to get a combo so I could drink the soda. So today I fell off the bandwagon but it tasted so good!!!!
5 comments:
It is ok to cheat every once in a while. Good job on going 3 days!
Rome wasn't built in a day...OR three. I think when your organs start going into complete relapse, it's okay to water them with a little bit of the DP goodness.
I think your knees are mad at you about the DP cut back. Sprinkle them extra good.
I love your blog! It is so funny and real. YOu always make me laugh. Sorry I am not such a good commentor (sp?), but I do always look at what you have to say. I have no idea what to do for hurt knees. I take Ibuprofen 800's like there candy. Maybe that would help. I am really cheering for you on this whole Dr. Pepper thing. I know you can do it! Just keep swimming (Finding Nemo, if you didn't know already)!
I love the fun facts section!
i've been trying to avoid coke, but with a 3 month old, a 3 year old, and working FT, how am i supposed to make it through the day? when you wake up in the morning with a fatigue headache, a coke is inevitable. i'll just have to worry about the water retention and poundage it's giving me when everyone is sleeping through the night again.
Post a Comment