Friday, June 13, 2008

I need to stop talking on my cellphone


Okay....so I just opened my cellphone bill from T-Mobile and it was for $270. Jake and I share 1000 minutes and I have 400 text messages and we pay $85 dollars a month. So I went over by 400 minutes and 85 text messages. So if all of a sudden I'm not calling you as much or you are not getting text messages please know that I went crazy last month. Jake mentioned that it was probably because I had my blue tooth and I was always talking to someone. So please call me on my home phone if you need to chat with me unless you have T-Mobile (then it is free because we have mobile to mobile).

Home Phone- 760-842-7063

I'm calling to try to adjust my plan for this month because I am sure I am already over my minutes and text messages. I might just get unlimited text messages and never call anyone again and just text them.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Luckily I have t mobile so call me whenever. No unlimited texts for me.

Laura Beers said...

Excellent! I do love my texts though!