Friday, June 13, 2008

Mini-Cousin Reunion

Last night I picked Cousin Dave up at the airport and we went to Chilis to catch up. Sheri was able to break away from her "party lifestyle" to join us. (Sheri has only been here for a month and has a better social life then me...good job cousin) Anyways, so we all had fun chatting and I don't think Cousin Dave was impressed with my driving. I did do a U-turn at a red light. I don't know what I was thinking. I just did a U-turn because I didn't see any cars coming. Fortunately, no cops.

I love my cousins. It was fun to chat!!!!! Plus the queso and Dr.Pepper was excellent. I am so excited to have Sheri living so close. I need to get out of my kid routine to visit more. I know Luke would love to play with Tyler and it would be fun to chat with Sheri. (FYI- Her house is beautiful and is designed amazingly)

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Sounds fun! I feel like I missed out.