Friday, July 18, 2008

Embarrassing Moments- My middle school clothes part 1

I had some serious issues with my wardrobe in middle school. My parents bought me clothes but I thought I had a keen fashion sense. Unfortunately, I did not and this contributed to my "loserness" in middle school. Since I did many fashion "Hell Nos", yes they were that bad, I will break it into a few parts.

Part 1- My repetition of outfits

I had two pair of shorts that I absolutely loved. They were a pair of tight forest green shorts (knee length) and light blue (knee length) shorts. I used to roll them up twice so they were slightly above my knee. All my shirts matches these two pair of shorts. I would rotate my shorts. One week I wore my green shorts 3 times and blue shorts 2 times and the next week the blue shorts would be worn 3 times and the green twice. I loved these shorts so much that I even wore them when it was cold outside or if they were dirty. Yes, dirty! Those shorts were quite memorable and I had them almost all 3 years of middle school.


*My parents bought me clothes but they never measured up to how cool I thought those blue and green shorts were!

No comments: