Friday, July 18, 2008

Lily Oleve Weipert is in our family for ETERNITY now!



Today was a special day!!!!! Lily Oleve Weipert got sealed to my brother Mike and my sister in law Amber at the San Diego Temple! Lily only cried at the beginning of the sealing and was so adorable! She had the prettiest white dress on and you can tell how much she loves her Mommy and Daddy!
Afterwards we went to celebrate at PF Changs and it was delicious.
I look back on May 21st, 2007 when Lily was born when Amber went to the hospital to pick her up. I can't believe how much Lily looks like Amber and Mike! They are such amazing parents and you can tell how much they love Lily! I am so thankful that the Lord blessed Mike and Amber with Lily and now our whole family benefits! Congrats Amber and Mike!!!!!

(My camera was in the car the entire time we were at the temple and at the restaurant. So I will get pictures from my family and post them of us at the temple)

No comments: