Thursday, July 17, 2008

Embarrassing Moments

I have decided to start a section on my blog regarding "Embarrassing Moments of Laura Beers". I will have to start back when I was in Middle School. Since I have countless stories of what a loser I was in Middle School I will start when I was in 6th grade. Here is my Story!

"Laura the Red Chin Girl"

I had some blackheads on my chin when I was growing up. My Mom told me to put a warm towel on my chin and slightly rub it. Well, I missed the whole point of the warm towel and I thought the rubbing was what made the difference. So I started rubbing my chin and rubbing my chin and rubbing my chin for almost 20 minutes. It was bright red but all the blackheads were gone. Unfortunately, it was bright red the next day and the next day and stayed that way for almost 2 weeks. My classmates started calling me "Laura the Red Chin Girl". My mom had to take me to the dermatologist to get a cream to try to get my chin to heal faster. I was openly mocked at school!!!!

No comments: