
So I gave my talk today and I actually had to cut myself short. Normally I just read my talk, and have it well enough memorized that I can look up, and when I get to "Give a story" then I look at the audience. Well, this time I actually added things on the spot. I'm not sure if it made my talk better though. When I went to bear my testimony I found no tears though and I always cry when I bear my testimony. So I hope they thought I didn't have the spirit????? Oh well, my talk is over with and now I can go to church and listen to the speakers without thinking "Crap, when is it my turn?" or ignoring the Bishop's request for an interview.
I guess a lot of the sisters in my ward liked it because I kept getting stopped telling me what I great job I did. Plus they said that I was a natural at speaking. I think they were just being nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment