so i found this really fat guy at the mall and i was telling him that my friend laura was giving a talk, and she really needed help from "the big guy". he seemed a little confused, and frankly, so was i. I walked away from him saying, "just do what you can." and he was like, "who are you?" It was a little awkward. Oh well, I hope it helped a little!
1 comment:
so i found this really fat guy at the mall and i was telling him that my friend laura was giving a talk, and she really needed help from "the big guy".
he seemed a little confused, and frankly, so was i. I walked away from him saying, "just do what you can." and he was like, "who are you?" It was a little awkward.
Oh well, I hope it helped a little!
Post a Comment