I am so glad the big toe is in a good mood! It's annoying when that toe gets depressed and mopes. You're like, "shut up, toe. We've all got problems."
huh?
I know the blog is struggling to get ratings but what is next talking pen or watching ants on the sidewalk .I expect more from the blog.peace out
O.K. now I have seen everything. I finally get on your blog--and this is what I see.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I am so glad the big toe is in a good mood! It's annoying when that toe gets depressed and mopes. You're like, "shut up, toe. We've all got problems."
huh?
I know the blog is struggling to get ratings but what is next talking pen or watching ants on the sidewalk .
I expect more from the blog.
peace out
O.K. now I have seen everything. I finally get on your blog--and this is what I see.
Post a Comment