Since Jake starts school on Wed we have a couple of days to hang out as a family Today we decided to go up to Carlsbad to hang out with Rob, Grandma, Christy, and Luke's cousins. We hung out and I went over to the Carlsbad company stores to the Osh Kosh B'gosh store. I love that store. They were having a great sale so Debbie helped me pick out some cute winter clothes for the kids. After that we went back to Debbie's house and then we went over to our old apartment complex to see Dom, George and Josie. It was so much fun to see them. Then we all went swimming. Sadly I scared George when I kept throwing him up and down in the water. We miss George, Josie, Dom and Pam so much.
We found out that they replaced our old carpet at our old apartment. So we are waiting to see how much they charge us for it. We are obviously going to fight that because they replaced it due to it being too worn not because it had spots all over it. Jake spent over 2 hours with a spot cleaner making sure every spot was out of the carpet. So it might be a fight. Oh well, writing letters to Sycamore Hills Apts contesting the deductions to our security deposit might occupy my time. I miss writing mean letters at work. Let me know if you have any advice!!!
Tomorrow we are off to the zoo. Fun Times!
1 comment:
Thanks for always making me smile. I know I can read your blog and something will make me laugh. Good luck on the Webelos job. Scouting is one crazy, confusing organization. You guys will be great. The kids just like a treat and they are happy! I hope you find a job and tell Jake "Good Luck" for the new school year! That sounds like you guys need a lot of luck, but I'm sure you don't. You are amazing!
Post a Comment