Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tomorrow the Beers' lives will change dramatically


Tomorrow Jake starts his Mandatory Registration for Law School. He is really excited to start and I know that Jake will do well in Law School. He is also excited about attending USD because it is such a beautiful campus.

Tomorrow I find out if I got the job at Claim Jumper. So wish me luck!!! Prayers would be nice.

Today we went to the zoo and only stayed for a few hours. Luke loved the animals and Peyton kept pointing at all the animals to make sure we saw them. Luke's favorite thing to do at the zoo is to ride the skyride. After the zoo we took family naps and then I took the kids and got a soda and two kiddy cones at McDonalds.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Welcome to three years of "the job that never ends . . ."! Just prepare yourself now to be a widow, and things will go much easier. There is always a need for study time. 80% of law students believe that they will be in the top 10% of their class. :D

You get there by just letting them study all the freakin' time, and then maintaining a balance with the rest of the time. It's not forever, and one day, you'll be grateful that he can at least come home from work! :D

Good luck.

Laura Beers said...

I am trying to find a job but maybe I should just be grateful someone is at home with the kids. I assume that your husband went to law school. Any other tips? Did you work during the first year?