Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Happy Tuesday

Right now I am waiting to hear about a call back from Claim Jumper. Mark has bought me a refreshing beverage from McDonalds and it is half way gone. Luke is watching "Finding Nemo" and I am amazed that I can ignore the movie considering I have seen it 500 times.

Jake is at school and Peyton is taking a nap. I think it is time for a Top Ten List

Top Ten Things Not to Say during a Job Interview:

10. I'm not used to wearing this much clothing during work
9. Can I modify my uniform because the style is really not me?
8. Can you hold my job if I get called back to jail?
7. My wife might call periodically but just tell her I'm in the back even if I'm not working.
6. What is your policy on drugs?
5. Are the hours firm or can I show up 1hr or so late?
4. Can I test the food prior to give it to the customers?
3. Since I don't drink can I just refuse to give them alcohol?
2. How long before I can take your job?
1. If someone throws something away in the trash how long do I have to wait to claim it?

Have a happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Reggs said...

NICE!! love the one about "can i just show up within the hour?"

I'm sorry claim jumper is being super-tarded. They didn't have DP, they were not as blessed. Now we know why!