Friday, August 15, 2008

My Mom's Birthday


So last night we went to Bazaar del Mundo Mexican Restaurant to celebrate my Mom's 56th Birthday. The night started out great when the server dropped a whole 32oz drink on me. It completely drenched my shirt and capris. The rest of the time I was a little chilly because I was wet while eating my meal. Now I know what you are thinking....Did you get a free meal or get your desert for free? The answer is No. The manager didn't even come over to apologize. The server was extremely apologetic and so my Dad said "Why would you tell the manager and embarrass our server?" I was getting a free meal anyways since my Dad paid but still it was the principle. So I respected my Dad's wishes but it took forever to get my Mom's Flan for her birthday. Overall the food was delicious but the service was not good!

I did make wearing Pepsi all over my clothes look good.

No comments: