Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Blog Update....

I know I seem to have a lot of new postings but I finally got my camera's charger in the mail and so I went photo crazy!! Hopefully you enjoy them as much as Jake and I do.

I have not done so well on my one soda a day challenge. My Mom brings me a delicious beverage after her gym trip in the morning at 6ish AM and then I get one later in the afternoon after nap time. Since I don't want to get my kids sick I have canceled all play dates since my Dad has come home and is in between chemo. So they have gone stir crazy right now and I need to come up with new ideas to keep them entertained and forget that we aren't going to the park for an hour or so. If you have any fun ideas please let me know.

Today we did the following:

Colored
Planted plants in the front planter
Played outside
Went to Costco
Cleaned up
Took a Nap

I know...not super creative but I am not used to entertaining my children all day. I always have some type of Play Date with Luke's friends or shopping excursion. I guess I need to be a good Mom and focus on my children and not just trying to watch "The People's Court".

2 comments:

Sheri King said...

If you don't want them to get sick, I suggest not going to Peter Piper. But, when they CAN get sick again, call me and we'll hit that germ inferno like gangbustas.

Jacquelyn said...

I had to get creative last winter when I just wasn't willing to step outside in the frigid weather. Yes, from my door to the car was way too far.
When we're stuck inside, we like to bury treasure around the house and make maps for Daddy to find when he gets home. Then we all talk like pirates and take turns making each other walk the plank. Sometimes we also make forts out of couch cushions and sheets. And making cookies together on the (clean) floor is always a favorite. On a good day, they'll get a bunch of wiggles out if I just put on a good album they've never heard before, like Abbey Road.
Best of luck!