My Dad:
My Dad has gone back into the hospital for an aggressive chemo regiment and might be in the hospital for 2 months straight. We are hoping he will be able to come home in between the chemo treatments.
My Sister's Visit:
My sister Kristi came into town this past weekend. (Photo held because she did not want one to be taken of her) That was a lot of fun. I think we got her addicted to Dr.Pepper drinks at McDonalds again!! (Hooray for us)
My Retirement Plans:
I am still hoping to win the 1 million dollars from McDonalds but I am not getting any winning game pieces yet. (Thanks for everyone who has sent codes) If I don't win then we might have to start saving money in 401ks when Jake gets a job after law school. (401k is a last resort because why put away money when McDonalds will give it to me for free?????)
My Toe:
My toe is still attached to my foot. My toe is just taking a break from the spotlight. My toe will return but is starting to become quite the diva.
My children:
Peyton was driving me crazy today...well, this past week. She has her back teeth coming in and I know she is in pain. I keep giving her medicine, cold chew toys, cold water, Popsicle, and unconditional love. Around 6:30pm tonight I hit my breaking point and that is when Jake walked in the door. He took the kids and I got to go upstairs and relax. Soon I will take a Tylenol PM and go to bed.
My quest for the perfect Sunday outfit for Luke:
I think I have a little OCD. Target has the cutest holiday outfits for boys that come
3 comments:
Love Ya Laura!
i'm sorry about your dad! i hope he gets to come home soon.
Just reading about mcd's makes me hungry for some! You'll be getting some codes in less than an hour, friend.
I will keep a lookout for the Target suits! I love gymboree, like full on addiction, but i never buy anything full price. full price items=tax on the stupid.
Amen. I can't believe how expensive the clothes are at Gymboree but I do love them. I wait till they are on sale and even then I go "Ouch". Oh well, I don't go that often to the mall where Gymboree is located. The online website seems not have a lot of cute clothes on sale. I haven't bought something from their website in a long time.
Post a Comment