So today I was driving home from Costco with all of my groceries and diapers in the front seat. (I was weak and got a refreshing beverage from McDonalds when Luke and I drove by and saw how incredibly awesome their play structure was.) So I was driving home and I switched lanes and then the car in front of me slammed on their brakes and I slammed on mine and switched lanes. It was a miracle that I did not hit the car but it was an even greater miracle that my soda flew out and down by the pedals and THE LID DID NOT COME OFF. There was still spillage but not a 42oz spill. It was more of a 16oz spill. I cleaned off my floor mat and it is currently drying.
I just thought you should all know the power of McDonald's lids.
No comments:
Post a Comment