Thursday, October 9, 2008

My retirement strategy....


So McDonalds has started its Monopoly game at their restaurants again. Since my Dad was in the hospital I went to McDonalds and actually ordered food with my Mom. I took those game pieces and played the Monopoly game online. Sadly I did not win anything yet. I'm debating about taking out our savings and start buying food like crazy at McDonalds to collect the game pieces. I figure that if I win the $1million dollar prize it could be our retirement. What do you think?

If anyone has any pieces they want to let me know what the code is.....that would be awesome. I figure that in order to win you have to go to various McDonalds. That way the codes are not similar. Just a thought!!! If I win I will gladly share to my blog fans!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

So is this why I got a text wondering if I ate at Mcdonald's? I thought you were going to tell me something horrible about it and then I would feel like a bad Mom for feeding to my kids.