Well I have a new friend and Luke has a new friend. She is a new member of our ward and has two two adorable children. Lately we have been hanging out and she is really amazing. She doesn't own a T.V. and it took me forever to figure out what she does with her spare time. (Side note: I love t.v.) I will post pictures of her and her family soon. Her husband is a really nice guy too.
Hooray for me...a new friend. I am very content to just sit around and do the same routine every day. So for me to make new friends is a big deal. I have discovered that Luke needs play time with friends and so I have sucked it up and started inviting people, or have accept invitations, for play dates.
I still have Katherine as a friend and her son Ronald is Luke's Best Friend. We are going to hang out on Monday and go to Peter Piper Pizza.
5 comments:
Yay! New friends! I'm so proud, and I'm so jealous that I don't have play dates with you anymore! :( Hopefully we will be down in the next couples years, haha!
I'll hang out with you anytime. We need to plan another zoo trip. Austin loved it!
We love zoo trips. What day is good for you? I am open.
#1 I love Peter Piper Pizza. I haven't been there since I was about 11, but all the memories I have of it are awesome
#2 I also love TV. I watch it even when there is nothing on. And when my TiVo is empty, then I don't know what to do. I turn it off and am able to read 3 books a day. I should turn it off more.
#3 And finally, I think I need some friends. I don't go on play dates, and if I needed to have a friend watch my kid on short notice, I don't think I could do it. I mean, Reagan could do it. But she's 35 min away. I don't have any CLOSE BY friends. You are lucky
You are so funny! I haven't read for awhile so I had to catch up. I wish we lived closer then our kids could play. Keep running. Ever since I did the half, I hate it but I started doind it again and it's getting better. Although, I can't get over three miles. I hope you win a millin dollars. It's a great retirement plan! Thanks for liking my hair, too. I actually hate the cut right now, but I'm leaving in an hour to hopefully get that fixed! :)
Post a Comment