Monday, October 13, 2008

Peter Piper Pizza Mania

So today I went to Target because I left my Pine Sol in the shopping cart on my shopping spree to Target last Sat. So I had to go pick up a new one and had to deal with the annoyance of explaining "Yes, I was an idiot and left my Pine Sol in my cart but you should be lucky I didn't leave one of my children...you know what I am saying?" I should have said that but instead I just explained I didn't realize I had left the Pine Sol at the store until I got home. I started walking around Target and I am super excited because they just opened up their pharmacy. One of my prescriptions is only $4 dollars there but I currently pay $10 dollars at Longs Drugs. On top of that I have a coupon for a free $10 dollar gift card if I transfer my prescription to Target pharmacy. Isn't that super exciting?????

After my Target adventure I went to meet my other friend at Peter Piper Pizza (which they share a parking lot) We played for 2 hours and had a lot of Fun! Luke loved playing with his best friend Ronald and I loved just chatting with my friend, her husband and her sister. They are all really awesome people!!!

Also, it looks like my Dad will be released from the hospital tomorrow. The sad news is that he will be back in the hospital for the second round of Chemo in 10 days. So yeah and boo but at least he is alive and that is awesome!

3 comments:

John Sperry said...

mmmmmmmm...pizza

Sheri King said...

Okay, I seriously LOVE Peer Piper. Jenni and I grew up on that stuff. Next time you go- call me.

Jenni said...

Peter Piper is fantastic! What Sheri said is true, we had it at least once a week. I would take Ethan there when we lived in Vegas. I am jealous - the one here went out of business. I know your thinking, "how could Peter Piper go out of business?" I am wondering the same thing. I seriously love it!