Monday, October 6, 2008

My Dad


Thank you for all of your prayers. My Dad is doing extremely well and the Chemotherapy is working. He still is in the hospital but the doctors are very optimistic on his condition. I really don't like to talk about it but I just thought everyone should know that I am here and I am okay.

The Doctors asked that all family come to visit my Dad before they started Chemotherapy and so almost my whole family came into town. I saw my Aunts and Uncles and my brothers and sisters. It was a fun reunion but not the best reason for us to get together. The family reunion really lifted my Dad's spirits and my ward brought over a bunch of delicious food.

So life is great. It looks like my Dad is going to be okay. So that is the update.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

I am glad to hear that the chemo is working and that your Dad is doing well. Keep us posted. I am thinking of you and your family often.

Reggs said...

Thanks for the update, Laura. How are you holding up?
PS...Kudos on the soda story. You totally coined the phrase "fresh soda". You deserve a free 42 oz. tomorrow for your troubles.