Monday, October 6, 2008

Pet Peeve of Mine

So today I was really craving a delicious Dr.Pepper beverage at McDonalds after my little children were going crazy all morning. I drove over to McDonalds and I decided to let the kids play on the toys and slides. First I got a delicious beverage and just sat back while the kids went up and down the slides. After about 30 minutes I decided that we needed to take off and go home for lunch and naps. (Yes, I have enough for the beverage but I feed my kids at home. Some reasons are for health reasons and some reasons are for my cheapness) We went inside for a refill and you have to wait to have them Refill the drink. So I'm waiting...and waiting. Finally after 5 minutes I said "Can I have a refill?" The lady refills it but doesn't fill it even close to the top. If someone orders a 42oz soda it is because they love soda and not because they love the cup. I had a few options....here are some:

1) Throw it back in the lady's face
2) Take it and complain
3) Take it and just be happy with the soda
4) Throw it all over the floor and scream at the top of my lungs.

I decided to just take it and be happy with the soda refill.

No comments: