Monday, November 10, 2008

Bye Bye Red Dress

Well gap.com is out of the red dress in size 2T. Oh well it probably is for the better. Since our only source of income is recycling cans it was out of my price range right now. It was a sassy dress and one day when Jake is a successful lawyer I will buy lots of cute dresses for Peyton.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

At the end of a season shop the clearance racks and buy the size she'll need for next year. That's what I do. But I do realize that awesomely cute dress may not have made it to a clearance rack. I think you did the right thing though!

John Sperry said...

Don't worry, you have years of spending too much money on clothes for Peyton ahead of you! And, just think, she'll even get to the point when she'll beg you for a certain dress and you won't have to decide. ;)