Yesterday we had stake conference and I'm beginning to think I'm the only Mom that cannot control her children at church. We were late so we sat in the back and they turned off the lights because they had a screen to show the speakers. Luke didn't realize that behind the screen were the people that were on the screen. He kept asking if we could go back to our church now.
After about 20 minutes Jake found a primary room that was broadcasting the speakers and we just sat in that room. My children were going crazy. Luke kept rolling on top of Peyton. I heard a small amount of the speakers talk in between threatening to put my kids into the naughty chair when we get home.
Maybe one day my children can sit through stake conference but it is even hard for me to pay attention for 2 hours. I guess they have my genes and I am so sorry for them!
2 comments:
I feel the same way, my girls can finally sit through church. However, Carson is another story he is horrible, hopefully in a couple of years he can sit through it.
No way, you are so not the only one who has child issues during stake conference. I dread stake conference and we actually ended up going out of town this past one, partially as an excuse not to go! I know, I know, not the righteous thing to do.
Post a Comment