Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Good and Bad News

The Good news is that my Dad is coming home for a few days in between his chemo regiment. He has been in the hospital for 3 weeks straight and the dr. said that he would give him a break for a few days. So my Dad will check back into the hospital on Monday to start his second round of chemo.

The Bad News is that I have kept my kids away from other kids for weeks now and my kids still got sick. Luke started getting a cold on Sunday and Peyton has gotten it now. Peyton kept throwing up last night because of all the mucus in her stomach. So I had to change the sheets a few times for her. Needless to say that we all slept poorly and now I'm starting to get sick too. I had to cancel my babysitting job for Thurs because we were sick and my Dad was coming home. I tried to find someone that I could recommend but all of my friends were sick or already had other commitments. I felt horrible canceling on her and her adorable kids.

No comments: