So I am lucky enough to live in San Diego and it has perfect weather year round. Here is the BUT...Yesterday was in the low 60s and I pulled out my kid's winter clothes. Today was in the 80s. So when I went to Target at 10:30 my kids were dressed in long pants and long sleeved shirts. By the time we got home my kids were in their diapers because they were playing with the hose outside. (I was talking to my neighbor when Luke turned on the hose to make "Mud Cookies".
I love this weather but I hate having summer and winter clothes always available. For me it doesn't matter. I wear lounge pants/lounge capris and a short sleeved shade shirt. I rarely wear a sweater because I have plenty of fat to keep me warm.
1 comment:
Yeah, that would be frustrating.
I saw your video of you dancing!! Love it! I do the same thing with Julia, she loves to dance too! We need to get them together. Julia really wants a prince to dance with!
Post a Comment