
Sat Nov 19, 2005- Luke was born at 2:32am via C-section. I was a crazy Mom and it has taken me a long time to find how how much I love being a Mom and find my own groove. I had some crazy ideas but I can't describe how much I love Luke and look forward to seeing him every morning.
Motherhood was different than I thought. I did not do well on lack of sleep and I thought I was a horrible Mother if my child cried for any reason. I was so scared to have Peyton but she was so much easier adjustment to have then when I had Luke. I love my two kids and am so thankful to Heavenly Father for letting me have them in my life. Now I just can't screw them up or make them addicted to Dr.Pepper.
P.S. Having a great, and supporting, Husband makes life a lot easier too.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday to Luke! What a fun idea to have breakfast with Shamu.
Happy b-day Luke! Hey, did you get my email? We're coming to CA for Thanksgiving.
Great idea with breakfast with Shamu! Great seats.
I would've worried about the roller coaster too (I don't like them either) and Ryan would've totally taken our child on it too.
Ahhh... I'm so happy for you that you have found your mothering groove! I admit, I was worried for you at first that you were going to drive yourself nuts and be unhappy, but you've got it down now and you're a great mother!
Love ya, Katherine
Post a Comment