Zoe, Luke, Mandi, Peyton and Grandma Beers on the Tea Cups at Sea World. Whenever I go on these I always get sick. Motion like this ride has bothered me since I was pregnant with Luke.
Debbie brought along snacks and candles so we could send Happy Birthday to Luke during lunch. He loved it. I think most kids like to blow out candles. In addition to this candle experience I put candles in the toast for the breakfast and cupcakes for dinner (multiple times so he could blow them out again and again)
We did have one misshap. Luke decided to follow Zacq into the Men's bathroom to go to the bathroom. Zacq came out and Luke was still in the handicap stall with his diaper off trying to go to the bathroom. The problem is that he locked the door behind him and he is not potty
trained. So I had to crawl under the door (yeah, super gross) and unlock the door and help Luke go to the bathroom. Needless to say I made Luke, and myself, wash our hands over and over again. I'm glad he was in the handicap stall and not a regular stall. It was weird because there was a man in one of the stalls and he never said anything even when I kept apologizing for Luke. I was talking really loud to make sure no one used the urinals when I was in the stall with Luke. We lucked out and no one else came in and that one guy never left.
2 comments:
HAHAHAHAA!!! That's awesome! I am sorry that you had to crawl on the nasty floor, but it makes a better story!
Heehee! So far I have lucked out and haven't had any bathroom incidents with Ronald :) I wonder what the guy in there was thinking? lol Katherine
Post a Comment