Since my husband is in law school the last thing we need to do is spend money on clothing for us. I can dress like whitetrash but my kids need to dress cute. (I think they dress cute but I am biased. Also, the picture seriously sums up how I look everyday)
Anyways, so I was at the library today in my red lounge pants and clean black shirt (thank you) and I realized I was the only Mom not to have a cute outfit on and not have her hair and make up done. I'm not going crazy and start wearing Make up and doing my hair all the time since Peyton would pull my hair anyways.
I think I will start wearing real clothes, and not lounge pants or capris, when I go out in public.
You are welcome society.
3 comments:
See my problem is I'm too big for my "real" clothes. I still wear maternity pants. As far as the hair and make up? I wear a pony tail and no make up a lot of the time. So, I'm with you on that one. But do it because YOU want to, not because other mommies do. For all you know, they may have maids and therefore, time. ;)
Laura, you look better you give yourself credit for! If your hair is clean and brushed nicely (which yours is) than it's done as far as i'm concerned, and you don't need makeup because your complexion is perfect :)
Does it count as "wearing makeup" if it is left over from the day before? If so I am covered :)
Post a Comment