Well my Dad is getting better each day. He still is in a groggy stage and that is confusing the doctors. He keeps pulling out his feeding tube because he says he wants to eat but he hasn't even passed the swallow test so that won't happen in the next few days. He is starting to keep his eyes open for a longer period of time and sometimes as long as 30 minutes. He still doesn't have strength in his right side but he can feel movement in them. So the doctors are optimistic that he can gain his movement back once all the swelling is gone. Until my Dad is better than this they can't start chemo on him. So we are telling my Dad he needs to wake up and stay up so we can do the chemo next week.
Thank you for all of your prayers.
Jake is in the middle of finals right now. So I barely have any time to myself. He leaves at 7ish and he comes home around 9 or 10 at night. So once he is done with finals I will be able to have time to update my blog. By the time I put the kids to bed I am too exhausted to do anything else but just go to sleep or watch mindless t.v. for a few minutes (and eat cookies of course)
2 comments:
I'm so sorry, hon. Here's hoping he continues to improve dramatically.
We need you back in the blogging world to entertain us! Come back soon.
Laura,
I'm glad your Dad is improving, even if only a little. Just enjoy the cookies while you have an excuse to eat them! ;)
Post a Comment