Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Zoo trip with Cousin Sheri
Since we have to keep our kids away from other kids it has been hard to do any play groups or anything that has a lot of kids around. So Luke only has played with his cousins in the past few months. My Cousin Sheri called and I asked if her son Austin was sick. He wasn't so I said "Lets go to the zoo". Here are some pictures of that. It was so much fun to talk to Sheri and Luke loved being around Austin. He did keep asking where Tyler was.
Luke leading the goat in the petting zoo.
Peyton is just so happy that she is out of her stroller. She was such a good baby at the zoo.
Cousin Sheri laying on the floor to get a picture of Austin and the elephant. I had to take a picture. She is one dedicated photographer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yes, I am hot!
Sheri,
Everyone thinks you are hot but I am just curious if this comment came from your husband and not from Sheri herself.
hey, do you have zoo passes? we just got some for christmas, wanna head out to the zoo sometime during the week when almost all the tourists leave?
oh, ps. now that i have your blog address, i will be stalking you regularly :), somethings never change over the years, eh? remember all the times in high school....
Post a Comment