So we woke up early (7am-MST) and packed up my brother's room. We got a checkout and we left Provo at 11:30. We were afraid of the weather conditions in Cedar City. It was tough driving through some snow but then it actually cleared up before we hit Cedar City. So we were just driving to state line. Some of the games we played included:
-I spy....
-Would you rather......
or Spot the House
We hit state line at 6:00pm only to find out no rooms where available at a discount price. So my brother said "lets do it". I was already tired and I don't do well driving at night so he took over and he drove the rest of the 5 hours home. We arrived at 12:30am (MST) and then just crashed in bed. I was so tired that I ended up sleeping all day Sunday. Jake was nice enough to take the kids to church and I just slept, and slept, and slept....well you get the point.
No comments:
Post a Comment