
So this is Luke's 2nd week of church as a Sunbeam. Last week he was so upset that the 2nd counselor of the Primary president brought Luke to find Jake. This week Luke was screaming in Sacrament Mtg that he wanted to go home because he didn't want to go to Jr. Primary. He was screaming so loud that I brought him with me into my lesson that I was teaching for Jake. (Jake was up most of the night with Peyton for some random reason)
So then Peyton, Luke and I went to Jr. Primary together and I helped Luke give a scripture. He loved that because he got to talk into a microphone. What kid doesn't love that?
We are hoping that next week will be different because Luke's best friend Ronald should be there.
2 comments:
So I just got moved to being the Sunbeam teacher in my ward. Let's just say I'm a little annoyed since Ethan is in my class and acts like a baby because I am there. Not a great first experience with primary for Ethan.
Cami is not liking Sunbeams either, I had to sit with her through her class. Hopefully she starts liking it.
Post a Comment