So the last week or so Peyton and Luke have both had colds and have thrown up a couple of times. I assumed the throw up was because of all the mucus in their stomachs and not the flu. I was wrong. Last night I got sick and I am glad to be alive. I didn't eat anything all day yesterday because my stomach was feeling bad but I did have Dr.Pepper. Then Jake got home around 6 and that is when I was bedridden and toilet ridden. Dr.Pepper did make my throw up smooth and nice smelling but that was all.
3 comments:
I'm sorry you guys are sick.
However I had to laugh at the "DP made the throwing up smooth."
You're so funny. I think you are having an affair with DP.
I can totally relate. When I was sick with my first pregnancy, I preferred soda vomit to any other kind--having become quite a connoisseur of food and beverages coming up instead of going down. I am sorry that you had to go through that, though. I'm also very, very sorry about your dad.
ok you REEEAAALLLYYY need to lay off the Dr.. he's no good for you baby! I left him years ago and haven't looked back. It's been a hard road, mind you, then I tried going back and he wasn't who I remembered him to be... go figure, high school was just so long ago and both of us have changed.. wait? am I talking about a guy or a soda? soda. deffinitly a soda.
Post a Comment