Sunday, January 25, 2009

It happened Again

My Dad is back in the hospital and is in about the same condition he was a little over a month ago. Right now we don't know what is wrong but we are just hoping it has a quick fix. So I might be updating my blog on a regular basis.

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh, I'm so sorry. I hope he recovers quickly.

Reggs said...

I'm sorry to hear that, friend.

Jenni said...

So sad to hear that. Keep us posted. Your family is in our prayers.

Shannon said...

Laura, I just heard from Jake's FB that your Dad is in the ICU... I am so sorry. I hope that he recovers from this. Our prayers are with you.

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TheGefrom5 said...

I'm so sorry about your dad, Laura. Our prayers are with you and your family.