My Dad passed away at 5:56am yesterday. His lymphoma was back and was attacking his liver and whole body. A few things could have killed him but what took his life was the lymphoma attacked his breathing. All of my brothers and sisters were surrounding my Dad when he passed.
I love my Dad and know that he is so happy right now. He can walk and talk freely and he hasn't been able to do that since his fall. He loves missionary work and I know he is doing what he loves.
The gospel is true. My Dad is on the other side waiting for us. I'm sad for the ones he left behind.
10 comments:
I am truely sorry for your loss of your father. You guys...your Mom...and siblings...are in our prayers. I am grateful for the gospel in my life at times like these. It is nice to know that there is something for us...many family and friends who will be there waiting for us. With our sincere sympathy...the grogan's
Oh, Laura. I'm so sorry. It is very hard for the ones left behind! You are constantly in my thoughts and prayers.
Sheri
I am so sorry for your loss. It is truely a comfort to have the gospel in our lives when a death occurs. You'll be in our prayers.
-the Hope Family
What a great legacy your dad left here on earth! Check out D&C 138:57 This scripture comforted me when my father passed away. We love your family so much, Bishop and Bonnie Martin
I'm so sorry darling, I'm sure you miss him every hour of every day. I'm sure the first thing he wanted to do was rush around the room and give everyone a hug. I hope you can feel those angel hugs, and prayers sent especially for you.
Laura, I'm so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. If you need anything let me know. I love you.
Laura,
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. The comfort of your gospel knowledge as you know will be your biggest tool to help you through this tough time. The veil can be very thin when a family death occurs. Please send my deepest regards to your mother, my prayers will be with you and your family.
I am praying for you, Laura. I hope you know you can always come to me for anything you need. I wish I was there to hug you.
Laura, I am really sorry about your dad. I am grateful for your testimony and strength. You and your family arein our prayers.
love you Laura. the gospel is true. and your dad is no doubt helping with the work on the other side, along with our chad. before we know it, we will join them again :) to us here it seems like such a long time, but time is different there, and we are on earth for just a brief moment. so much to learn. so much to do. i feel so behind - i still haev so much to learn. i'm here for you whenever you need me.
Post a Comment