So today I went with my two kids, my two nieces, my one nephew and my sister's mother in law to Carls Jr. I was wearing an old shirt, with small holes, and pajama bottoms and I thought "Maybe I should change in case I ran into someone" but everyone said "no, you have no friends". I agreed with this statement and off I went.
I arrived and sure enough two of my old co-workers where there in line. (My old jobsite was just a few miles away so I run this risk all the time) My old co-worker said "I see you are a stay at home Mom". Now it could have been because I was holding Peyton but I'm pretty sure he said that because it looked like I had just woken up from a nap, my hair was wet from a recent shower and pulled back into a ponytail, and I was wearing my pajamas.
Lesson learned- If I'm going out then I should wait till off times to wear my pajamas or wear normal clothes.
3 comments:
Dont worry we all go out like that at some point or another. Sadly the worse I seem to look the more likely I am to run into someone I know. Great Cafe Rio tonight!!!
Next time say, "Yah, and I usually wear a suit to be a mom. Today was my day off, so you caught me in my pajamas!"
Or,
"I was all dressed up, but then I dressed down to come to Carls Jr. Isn't it just white trash that come here to eat?" *look them up and down and smirk*
I was there--you looked fine!
Post a Comment