Thursday, March 12, 2009

Badminton Champion


Every Thursday night from 7-9 my Mom, brother Mark and I go to Grossmont College and we take a Badminton class. It is a lot of fun. I may not be the best badminton player but it is nice to get out of the house! We have met the most interesting people in the class. We are in the intermediate/advanced group and there are some frat boys, some older people that have taken the class like 10 times, and nice people that are just trying to keep in shape. My brother is a little better than me but I came close to beat him one time when he was sick.

I have mad skills though. The coach often stops and watch me play! That is the way I roll.

1 comment:

Carrie Dalby said...

Glad your are all getting out and enjoying yourselves. The family that plays together, stays together. :)