Thursday, March 12, 2009

Best Calling in the World

So I'm not sure if I shared what my new calling is. I teach relief society every 3rd Sunday! I teach right out of the Joseph Smith manual and all the information I need is right there. There is so much information there is no need to look elsewhere. It is a little intimidating teaching the relief society sisters because they are older and so much wiser but it is fun to hear their testimonies and experiences. Sadly I have not been able to teach for the last two months.

Now for Sunday School I spend my time in Sunbeams because Luke doesn't like the class. I have discovered I like little children. I always have this sphere explanation. The first sphere is your children and you love your children first then the next sphere you love children of your friends and family. Finally all other children you can tolerate. Well I have found myself enjoying spending time in the sunbeams class. These kids are so cute and for some reason they like me. That is what blows me away. I don't have these awesome ideas but I like to play. I have always thought children don't like me....maybe it is the random "roaring" like a tiger?

No comments: