
I'm not sure if my name of a Dr.Pepperholic is correct but I am definitely addicted to Dr.Pepper. I received a few McDonalds gift cards for my birthday and I have been going crazy with my soda drinking. I'm up to drinking 3 to 4 42oz. sodas a day. Now in my defense they are from McDonalds so here are the reasons they only count as 30 ounces:
1) McDonalds employees always put too much ice in the drinks
2) McDonalds employees never fill the soda to the top but leave off a few inches...horrible!
3) McDonalds soda is watered down so I get my share of water each day too
4) The soda isn't always fresh so if I get to the bottom 10 ounces and it is too watered down I toss it.
I know all of these issues are annoying but I have learned to deal with them. I have actually made a lot of friends at the McDonalds drive thru and I get kiddy cones for my kids. (Free ice cream....I save on that too)
So my goal is to only drink 2 42oz sodas a day from here on out. There are many reasons why I could choose to cut back but the main one is that I am super cheap. When they are free then bring on the soda but soon my gift cards will run out and I will have to pay for them. So I need your support and I will keep you updated!!!!
3 comments:
please. please tell me how you get free kiddy cones! And good luck with cutting back on DP!
okay so you and i have been friends for..how long.. like ever?! and i gotta tell it to you straight... i'm worried about you. soda can cause type 2 diabetes in a few years, and that is if you are drinking a 16oz a day.. my friend, you are on the fast track to getting there a whole lot sooner. i know the habbit is hard to kick.. remember, we were drinking buddies in HS? it's not fun having to test your insulan level a million times a day.. love ya :) am i gonna have to come and take those away from you?
good luck, bella vida. Laura got sealed in the temple to DP. They are bound for eternity.
P.S. Laura, You must pee ALL THE TIME. 4-42oz??? HOLY COW!!
Post a Comment