Thursday, March 12, 2009

Our New Friend Baby Penguin

Baby Penguin and Baby Skunk on the way home
Peyton and Baby Penguin in the kid's play area. Don't let Peyton's friendly face fool you. She went crazy in the penguin store and grab 4 penguins at a time and walked all over the store with them. So I decided I needed to get her a penguin. So Grandma Beers took her outside and I brought her baby penguin and she threw it on the ground. In fact, this is the first time she held baby penguin since I bought it for her.

Baby Penguin playing in the sand
Baby Penguin sitting in the stroller



I decided I was tired of having videos of my kids doing and saying nothing as soon as I tell them I am videotaping them. So instead I decided to put baby penguin on the hot seat.

No comments: