Monday, March 23, 2009

Kenzie came to visit me!!!!

My BFF Kenzie came to visit me with her three kids. Luke loves her oldest daughter Emma and followed her around the entire time. She came on Wed afternoon and left Friday morning even though I tried to convince her to stay. (I also cut some wires on her car's engine to make her stay)

Here are some of the pictures of our Sea World Trip:
Luke has no fear of the random mascots walking around Sea World. This one was OP the Sea Otter.
Cami and Carson- Kenzie's kids. (Emma, her eldest, wanted to get splashed so she sat down by the front)
Cami acting normal like her Mom!




In this video look is trying to ignore me and pretends to be Baby Shamu. I think it is cute but then again, I'm his Mom!!!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Looks like fun! I am jealous, I am wanting some nice San Diego weather right about now.