Thursday, April 30, 2009

I AM GOING TO VISIT KENZIE


So tomorrow we are leaving to go to AZ to visit my sister Kristi. On Sat I'm going to go hang out with Kenzie and her kids and spend the night. Then on Sunday we are heading back to SD.

Luke is so excited! He can't wait to play with Emma, Cami and Carson!

So life is great because I will get to see my sister, Kenzie and......CAFE RIO!!! Oh yeah, I am going to Cafe Rio for lunch and dinner on Sat. For anyone that doesn't realize Cafe Rio has a restaurant in Gilbert, AZ then SHAME ON YOU. You obviously don't check Cafe Rio's website and send them letters telling them to expand to San Diego! I'm also a VIP Cafe Rio member but with no cafe rio to visit on a regular basis. So sad!

1 comment:

Sheri King said...

I'm jealous! Tell Kristi, Kenzie and Cafe Rio (shredded beef burrito, enchilada style w/ lime cilantro dressing) that I said hi!