I'm on Twitter as "Wonderwegian", been using it for a few months. You'll have to ask to follow me to see my updates- it's set to private. I think it's best for people with smart phones and the like. It's just updates on your page, no background info or pictures or fluff like on Facebook or MySpace. It's fun/easy for what it is- a quick way to keep up with people/places/things. -Carrie
3 comments:
Let us know what you think of it. I've seen a lot on twitter on tv too. I'm not sure about it.
I hear about it on tv all the time. No idea what it is. Let us know what it is.
I'm on Twitter as "Wonderwegian", been using it for a few months. You'll have to ask to follow me to see my updates- it's set to private. I think it's best for people with smart phones and the like. It's just updates on your page, no background info or pictures or fluff like on Facebook or MySpace. It's fun/easy for what it is- a quick way to keep up with people/places/things.
-Carrie
Post a Comment