Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I am addicted to Expensive Things but for a super cheap price


So I am addicted to the site ioffer.com. I think it is so much better than buying on ebay because most of the sellers are from China. I got a new Coach Bag that my friend said is a real Coach Bag. I got the bag because it looked really nice and is a perfect tote size for someone with kids. Now the best news is that with shipping the total cost was $49 dollars. ($11 for the bag and $38 for shipping from China) I thought it was a scam at first so I paid with paypal but it turned out to be an awesome deal. It was my Mother's Day Gift to Myself!
Check this site out. They sell true religion jeans, brand name sunglasses, clothing, and bags. I love this place. I was even looking at a Rolex but I thought "Seriously....I'm retarded".

No comments: