Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I have been busy....

So you probably wonder where I have been. Lately I have been helping prepare for the spa and now am ENJOYING DAILY, working out every morning at 5:30, staring at ioffer.com trying to decide if I really need True Religion Jeans and other fancy items for cheap, and playing with my kids.
Life is great. Here are a few pictures of what my kids have been up too....

Eating on the spa steps.Since Jake finished finals he has been cuddling a lot with the kids while they watch movies in the morning so I can go to the gym.
Peyton and Luke playing in a box.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Very impressed that you go to the gym at 5:30!

Sheri King said...

Laura, I have to tell you that true religion jeans do not look good on flat butts (sorry- but you have one). If you have a BIG butt like me, they look okay because they elongate. I think your butt would just look flatter in them. This is said with love, I wish I had a flat butt like you!