Monday, June 1, 2009

Going on 3 weeks.....

I have started working out every morning at 5:30 with my Mom and Mandy. My Mom goes and meets up with Sister Walker and Mandy and I have an intense workout. Mandy is pregnant but she is way more hardcore then me. I try to keep up with her but sometimes I can't. One time she even leaned over to my machine and turned up the intensity. Sadly most of the time I'm one of those people that looks like they are going to die if they go another minute.

I am enjoying my workouts though! Plus they have a McDonalds right by the gym.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Yay!!! Awesome!! Keep it up!

Hey discussing soda needs with friends, they go to the local gas station and fill up a big ol'mug/cooler thing for cheap. But, if I remember correctly, you say McDonalds has the best Dr. Pepper right?

Reggs said...

Wow, SOMEONE is getting ready for bikini season! (or as we say in our house, cute tankini with shorts season).

I love the end..."and it's right next to the McDonalds." CLASSIC LAURA.