Monday, June 1, 2009

Trip to Sea World last Friday

Last Friday we met up with Mandy and her kids at Sea World. Luke loves Fay and she is always so perfect. A few hours into the day we met up with Photina and her kids at the Kids Play area. It was a lot of fun. Oh yeah my Mother in Law came for an hour in the morning. The kids were excited to see her!
Sadly this was the only picture I have with Luke and Fay looking at the camera. Luke is apparently grabbing his shorts and Fay is wondering why I'm taking a picture.
Peyton was having so much fun playing with the chain that she failed to notice there were 20 sea lions a few feet away.
Peyton is happily drinking my soda refill. She would drink my soda all day long if I would let her.
Luke is wearing his sweater over his head because he has discovered it is like having long hair. We caught on and we make him take his sweater off his head or put his hands through the sleeves.

Peyton playing on the chain.

No comments: