Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Peyton's New Kitchen


For Peyton's Birthday we got her a play kitchen from Wal-Mart. We had it site to store delivered so we didn't have to pay for shipping. The kitchen arrived today so I quickly went and picked it up. Here is where the problem was. My little Toyota Camry could not fit the HUGE BOX that the kitchen came in. So I tried everything that I could think of to get the box in.
Finally someone could not mock me anymore and suggested I take the kitchen out of the box. This was an excellent idea and I got to use my new gadget that had a box opening tools on it. I got the kitchen, and the box, into the car but sadly I cut myself with the sharp knife I used to open the box.
Peyton loves her kitchen and I'm glad that we got it for her. Next time I will need to think outside the box when I need to pick something up that is the same size as my car. (Get it...think outside the box....HAHAHAHA)

No comments: