
So my kids have really started loving this show on the Disney channel called "Phineas and Ferb". I have started watching it and find it HILARIOUS!!! I find myself laughing at the jokes more then my kids do. (Well Peyton just stares and random laughs)
What other shows do you recommend that entertain the parents and kids? Please don't say Criminal Minds or Bones. My kids don't like those shows....just kidding they don't watch them but I do.
4 comments:
We love Phineas and Ferb here too! I laugh at it too! My oldest is a girl, so the shows we watch might be different. But Julia likes Hannah Montana (singing and dancing - but it's also funny) The rest, she watches and I don't.
That is so funny because Ethan has just recently watching Phineas and Ferb. He loves it and tells me about it all the time. I have never actually watched a whole episode with him, maybe I should!
We LOVE P&F and have the DS game, too! We can't get enough of that crazy Perry! Johnny Test is pretty good. "My life as a teenage Robot" is kinda cool. All time fav in our house is "SCOOBY DOO!" It has it all, suspense, comedy, food, monsters, sometimes special guest stars! Gotta Love the Doo!
I love that show! Lena got me onto it last summer I think. It's so funny! Perry's my favorite. Good choice!
Post a Comment