Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Poor Peyton

On Sunday Peyton was swinging on her swing, as happy as can be with Grandma, and she slid out of her swing and fell flat on her face. The Dr. said her nose is not broken but is so swollen and black and blue. She was bleeding so much that we didn't even realize she had a swollen lip too. Check out my poor baby.

The cute Little Mermaid outfit was a gift from Aunt Amber. (Luke loves this outfit and always wants Peyton to wear this)

2 comments:

Reggs said...

Poor little girl. Nothing makes me feel worse than to see my kids in pain!

ANGELA said...

I just got updated on your life and I am sorry to hear about the baby and poor Peyton's nose. I am happy you got a mini van however. We love ours. I also agree that the RS broadcast was amazing. Makes me feel bad for complaining about my calling. At least I am not Sister Beck! You are awesome. Thanks for always making me feel happier with your witty comments and real look at life! Love it!!!